Monday, August 27, 2007

Season of Joy - WSC#16


Well, Beate did it again! She had another awesome sketch challenge this past weekend. This is my card for that challenge. If you haven't participated in Beate's Sketch Challenge yet, I really encourage you to do so, they are so fun and they keep your creativy flowing!





I really enjoy making different sized cards other then the standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. Don't get me wrong, I like making the standard size too, but it's refreshing to make something different now and then! This card fits into that catagory, it measures 3 1/4 x 6 1/2 and will fit into the small opened end envelopes that Stampin' Up! offers.


I'm not sure if you can see it, but I placed a rhinestone brad in the center of the star brad after I set it.

Again, thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies Used: Stamps~ Season of Joy, Short & Sweet.
Paper~ Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Wintergreen DP.
Ink~ Always Artichoke.
Accessories~ Circle punch, Key tag punch, Large oval punch, ticket punch, Star brads, Rhinestone brads, Always Artichoke brads.

5 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh I love it, Diane! What a great card!

Anonymous said...

Diane! You got to play! :)
I always love what you come up with. Today is no exception! Wonderful card. Thanks for trying the sketch!
Have a great week. Hugs and smiles

Nancy Riley said...

Great job on Beate's challenge! This card is GREAT! Love the DP!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow-love your card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...