Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Sweet Sixteen Megan!!


Today is my daughter Megan's 16th birthday!!! Where has the time gone? I don't know, I wish I knew!
You may think that this is a strange picture to post for her 16th birthday, but this is her favorite past time, playing HOCKEY! Megan is the girl in the white jersey.
We are soooo proud of her, she has been selected to play out in Rochester, New York for the National Development Camp this summer. This a great honor for her! She had to try out with girls from Minnesota, North & South Dakota and was one of 20 girls that will be going to play in New York in July!


This is Megan holding our puppy Lily (black) and Copper my Brothers puppy at Thanksgiving. The puppies Love to get together to play!





This Picture was taken before the Snowdaze dance, she went with a group of kids as friends! I Think she is soooo pretty!! But isn't that what moms are suppose to think?



Happy Birthday Megan!

Love,
Mom, Dad, Matt & Nick!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...