Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I've been Tagged Again!

I have been tagged by Charmaine at Oodabug Alley. I am so flatter that she tagged me! I LOVE Charmaine's blog, she actually inspired me to start my own blog! Check out her blog she has some awesome ideas! This is a new kind of tag in which you're supposed to give one word answers about yourself with no explanation to the following: I tried my best to keep it to one word answers (it was hard a times)!

Yourself: Understanding
Your Partner: Friend
Your Hair: Brunette
Your Mother: Loving
Your Father: Patient
Your Favorite Item: STAMPS
Your Dream Last Night: none
Your Favorite Drink: Diet Pepsi
Your Dream Car: Chrysler 300C Pearl white (sorry - that's more than one word)
Dream Home: Lakehome Up North
The Room You Are In: office/Stamp room
Your Fear: Spiders
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Living up north
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: family
You’re Not: a smoker
One of Your Wish List Items: more time
The Last Thing You Did: stamped
You Are Wearing: Capri's/Tee-shirt
Your Favorite Weather: warm 75
Your Favorite Book: None
Last Thing You Ate: Dinner
Your Life: busy
Your Mood: tired
Your Best Friend: Janet
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: Family
Your Car: Town & Country
What Are You Doing At The Moment: Typing
Relationship Status: Married
What Is On Your TV: Medium
What Is The Weather Like: Rainy
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: Today

This is a new game of tag, not sure who I will tag next, hmmmm...... let me think about that one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...