Thursday, October 18, 2007

3 in 1 challenge!

Sorry I've been so quite the last few days! I haven't had alot of stamping time this week (poor me)! I hope you don't mind that I made a card combining three challenges in one.



First challenge was the 'Way's to Use It' #135 - Bring out the Glam! This challenge called to use anything that glitters.



Second challenge was the color challenge #136 - Pinks repeat, as you can guess, make it PINK.


Third challenge was the Sketch challenge #146.


Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies Used: Stamps~ Garden Silhouettes, Linen & Floral backgrounds.
Paper~ Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White.
Ink~ Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive.
Accessories~ Pink rhinestone brads, pink crystals, Pink Taffata ribbon.

10 comments:

Jenn D said...

This is so pretty! Great job on all 3 challenges.

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is too cute!

Unknown said...

I love this card! I love the garden silhouettes set and pink too, so this card speaks to me on many levels! I think I have some inspiration for this evening!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Diane, LOVE how you made one card but finished 3 challenges. Great job, Jennifer :)

Corie said...

This is so beautiful and 3 challenges in 1 -- you ROCK

Deborah said...

Gorgeous soft subtles! Deb

Melissa said...

I love this! And I think I'm gonna CASE it!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Beautiful, Diane. . it's just so elegant!

Jennifer Buck said...

What a beautiful card! I love the stamp and I really love the colors! :)

Anonymous said...

Diane, this is BEAUTIFUL! Love how you combined the challenges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...