Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Good Thing


I love the saying on this card "too much of a good thing is a good thing". Isn't that so true!
I'm not really happy with this picture. I usually take my pictures during the day with the natural light. But I bought a new smaller camera today and wanted to try it out. I may retake the picture in the morning.
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies Used: Stamps~ Time Well Spent.
Paper~ Really Rust, River Rock, Shimmery White, Ginger Blossom DP.
Ink~ Basic Black, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral,Really Rust, River Rock, Mellow Moss.
Accessories~ Fire Circle Rhinestones, River Rock Stitched Ribbon, Blender Pen.

11 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

What a great card, love how you poped the flowers.

dd2njoy said...

Very very nice!!!!

Laura said...

Great card!! What are the dimensions?

Corie said...

This card is just beautiful!!

~Carla~ www.moralia.wordpress.com said...

Beautiful!!! Love the flowers!

Jules said...

Thank you for the great idea! :) Julie

Jennifer Buck said...

Really love this! So super cute, Diane. Thanks so much for sharing and have a wonderful evening! Take care! :)

mochamama said...

love the cheerful colors Diane. I too love this saying!

Deborah said...

Wonderful card! I haven't used my new SU DP paper yet! What I am waiting for? You inspired me! Deb

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

So, so sweet, Diane!

Maricar said...

The colors you used are so bright and cheery. I love that saying too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...