Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Good Thing


I love the saying on this card "too much of a good thing is a good thing". Isn't that so true!
I'm not really happy with this picture. I usually take my pictures during the day with the natural light. But I bought a new smaller camera today and wanted to try it out. I may retake the picture in the morning.
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies Used: Stamps~ Time Well Spent.
Paper~ Really Rust, River Rock, Shimmery White, Ginger Blossom DP.
Ink~ Basic Black, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral,Really Rust, River Rock, Mellow Moss.
Accessories~ Fire Circle Rhinestones, River Rock Stitched Ribbon, Blender Pen.

11 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love how you poped the flowers.

Diane said...

Very very nice!!!!

Laura said...

Great card!! What are the dimensions?

Corie said...

This card is just beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! Love the flowers!

Jules said...

Thank you for the great idea! :) Julie

Jennifer Buck said...

Really love this! So super cute, Diane. Thanks so much for sharing and have a wonderful evening! Take care! :)

Anonymous said...

love the cheerful colors Diane. I too love this saying!

Deborah said...

Wonderful card! I haven't used my new SU DP paper yet! What I am waiting for? You inspired me! Deb

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

So, so sweet, Diane!

Maricar said...

The colors you used are so bright and cheery. I love that saying too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...