Sunday, February 21, 2010

SWEET SUNDAY SKETCH 57


Wow, this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #57 took me by surprise when I first saw it! I wasn't sure I wanted to tackle this sketch, but the more I looked at it the more intriguing is was for me to give it a try. After all, isn't the purpose of trying a new challenge is to go beyond your comfort zone? Well this challenge did excatly that!







Receipe: Most items used are Stampin' Up! Products
Stamps: Embrace Life, Great Friend
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Sending Love Speciality DSP
Ink: Stazon Black, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo
Supplies: Blender pen, Chocolate Chip 1" Double Stitched Ribbon, Vintage Brads, misc punches, Stickles, sponge.

4 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is beautiful!

Michelle-Jersey Girl said...

I just love pink and brown together. This card is stunning.

Karen Giron said...

Thanks for sticking with it Diane! Your card is absolutely stunning - I love it! I'm a sucker for pink and brown - love that combo!

Krista said...

This is very pretty !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...