Saturday, November 6, 2010

Attitude of Graditude

Hello Everyone, thanks for stopping by 'My Little Stampin Spot!'. Can you believe it's November already? This week brings us into a new month and a new month over at 'Our Creative Corner' means a new hostess. Linda Coughlin ~ 'The Funkie Junkie' is our hostess for November and she is challenging us to create a card/project reflecting on something we are thankful for. It does not need to be a Thanksgiving card or even a Thank You card, just something you are thankful for!



This past week, my oldest son Matt left for the Army and won't be able to come home until Christmas. So this year, I will be very thankful for Christmas when my whole family will be able to be together again!




Everyone is welcome to play along at any time, If you upload to SCS use the key word OCCC. Don't forget to hop on over to the OCC to see what the rest of the Design team has created this week!




Thanks for stopping by!!





Stamps~ Perfect Ending (retired)
Paper~ Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White, Holiday Thyme
Ink~ Old Olive, Going Gray
Accessories~ Rhinetone Jewels, Silver Cording
Tools~ Northern Flurry embossing folder, Modern Label punch, Window punch, Two-step Bird punch, Nestabilities (non-SU!)

7 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Awwww....sweet little birdie card! Love the embossing! :)

having a {me} day said...

Beautiful bird amongst the snowflakes! I love this! keeleyxx

Sarah Gough said...

How wonderful that your son will be home soon! Love the gorgeous card Diane!

Diane said...

Beautiful card! I must get that folder,it is so beautiful!

I'm sure it'll be a very special Christmas! I'm so happy that he'll be home with you!

JoAnn said...

What a pretty card. Thanks for sharing.
Glad your son will be home for Christmas.

Sylvia/Georgia said...

I am a new subscriber. Love your cards! I found you on Nancy Riley's iPicks.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Gorgeous card, Diane! The blue and green are beautiful, especially against the crisp white background.

It must be hard to have a child away in the army and I'm sure you will have a wonderful Christmas with the family all together. Thanks for embracing this challenge in such a beautiful manner!

Hugs,
Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...