Saturday, February 26, 2011

OCC Distress to De-stress sketch challenge

Hello everyone and welcome to 'My Little Stampin' Spot! I hope everyone had a fabulous week. This week over at 'Our Creative Corner' our hostess Sarah Gough - Thinking Stamps, is challenging us to a sketch challenge with a twist. Stamping is a great way to release some of our everyday stress and distressing your card/project is a fun way to work out a little frustration. This week we want you to crumple flowers, distress edges or sponge your stress away while you work with this week's sketch! Hop on over to 'Our Creative Corner' to see what the rest of the design team has created



Everyone is welcome to play along, if you upload to SCS use the keyword OCCC. If you would like to be considered for the 'Top Talent' or 'Talented Trio' awards you must have your card/project submitted on the OCC blog post by Friday March 4th at 11:50 ET. Good Luck! I can't wait to see what you create this week!


Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps~ Occasional Quotes (hostess), Bronc Buster (retired)
Paper~ Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Outlaw DSP (retired).
Ink~ Chocolate Chip.
Accessories~ Antique Brass brads.
Tools~ Window punch, Modern Label punch, Cutting tool, Nestibilities.

8 comments:

Wendy J. said...

Diane, I love blogs that let you look at the image while giving a comment. So much easier! Haha you and Rebecca had the same thought waves this week! Very nice man card! I love the simple style and you did great with the distressing. I don't remember that paper but it really coordinates with your image well.

Lori Rider said...

What a great masculine card - great combination of image and paper, and your distressing is fabulous!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super card Diane! Love the masculine feel to this distressed beauty!!!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

What a fun guy card! (Although it could actually work for either gender) I love the way you distressed the edges of your paper, and crumpled them up- so cool!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Ooh, this is fabulous, Diane! Love that DP - I still have some and am hoarding it! I use it in miserly dribs and drabs - LOL. Your distressing is terrific and what a wonderful guy card this is - always nice to have on hand. Super job on this week's challenge.

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Hugs,
Linda

Sarah Gough said...

I love this Diane - you used the sketch for such a perfect guy card!! I have some of that paper floating around too, still love it.

Kristin said...

Being a horse gal, I have to say I love this! Even though it is for a guy... Great job this week!

Rebecca Ednie said...

I love the crumpling. One type of distressing I forgot! Love How you made it a guy card. Great minds think alike!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...