Wednesday, May 28, 2008

3 challenges in 1


This week's 'Be Inspired Challenge' piece is this dress by J.C. Crew. I decided the colors and the scallops in this dress were going to be my starting point. When I started this card I never thought I would be combining three challenges, but that is exactly what happened!


I couldn't believe it when I pulled out my scrap stash and found everything I needed to complete this card (Go Green Challenge). Talk about easy peasy! I also used Beate's weekend sketch challenge #49.



Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used: Stamps~ Paisley, Flannel, Priceless, Hi & Hello.

Paper~ Basic Gray, Soft Sky DP, Blue Bayou, Certainly Celery, Whisper White.

Ink~ Basic Gray, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou.

Accessories~ Soft Sky Stitched ribbon, White gel pen, paper piercer, circle punch, Large Oval punch, Key Tag punch, Scallop punch, Nestabilities.

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love what you did with the inspiration challenge.

Nancy Riley said...

GREAT take on the inspiration piece!

Anonymous said...

Diane, your rocked all three challenges! Your card is beautiful, as all your work! Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...