Saturday, May 10, 2008

Go Green Challenge - #2



I'm a day late with this week's go green challenge, but it's better to be late than never right? This week I dug out a pre-stamped image of one of my favorite retired stamp sets 'Sassy Stems'. This was a quick card to complete as I only had to watercolor the image, stamp the polka dots on a scrap of Tempting Turquoise, stamp and punch out the saying and add a few brads.


Let's see what you can create with the scraps that you have just laying around. Remember, don't cut into anything new if you don't have too!!!


Upload your creation to SCS using the keyword GGC1, That way we can all see your creative ideas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Diane!!!! I love the cuttlebug backgrounds, they really help make a card! hehehe, I finally have some more scraps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...