Thursday, June 26, 2008

GSG - Challenge card


Before we left for New York I was able to make this card for last week's 'Great Swap Girls' challenge and the SCS Color challenge 'Kraft Skies'.
The GSG challenge was to use at least one of the stamp sets that will be retiring this year. I chose to use one of my favorites 'Artfully Asian'. I am going to miss this set, but I am sure that SU will replace it with another great set.
The color challenge was to use Kraft, Basic Black and Soft Sky (I am going to miss this color! I did stock up on it though). I was really happy with this color combination, I'm sure I will use it again.
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies used: Stamps~ Artfully Asian.
Paper~ Whisper White, Watercolor paper, Soft Skies, Kraft, Basic Black, Soft Sky DP.
Ink~ Basic Black, Soft Sky, Mellow Moss.
Accessories~ Black Brads, Soft Sky Stitched ribbon.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Diane, this is gorgeous! Great colors and layout. I love it! TFS =).

Marie said...

This set is a fave of mine too. Love your card - the colors, layout and details are perfect!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my Diane, this card is BEAUTIFUL!!

Jennifer Buck said...

Diane! This is just stunning! This is one of my favorite color combos! I just love your card! TFS! Hope you are doing well! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...