Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Monday!!!!


Hi everyone, I hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Today's card is one I made for a couple different challenges. First I wanted to participate in last week's SCS color challenge, I LOVE the color combination for this challenge. The other challenge is for Beate's WSC, I did change it up a bit, I made a square card instead of the tall card shown in the sketch. I LOVE square cards!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies Used: Stamps~ Dreams Du Jour, Pocket Silhouette's, Stitched.
Paper~ Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Whisper White.
Ink~ White Craft, Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose.
Accessories~ Blender pen, Designer label punch, oval punches, Scallop punch, paper piercer, Pink Taffeta ribbon, Non- SU! product - Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' folder, Nestibilities, decorative pearls.

6 comments:

Jennifer Buck said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Diane! I love everything! :) Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Diane!!! Guess what I pulled out the other day?? The Christmas card I received from you this past Christmas. The one I won for guessing which card your brother chose. Are you making his cards for him again this year?

Denise said...

Veru beautiful card, I love the pink & black together.

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Diane!
You always rock the challenges. Thanks so much for playing!
Hgus and smiles

Jennifer Meyer said...

Diane your card is GORGEOUS!!! I just LOVE the design and the colors for your layout!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

That is a very beautiful card, Diane! I love the color combination too.
CC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...