Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I LOVE 'Inspired by Nature'....


Can you tell? It shouldn't be a surprise to me since I LOVE coneflowers!
Today's card is one I made the other day while I was on a roll using this stamp set. Now all I need to do is change up the color of the flowers, LOL!Hmmmm, I wonder what a blue flower would look like!!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies Used: Stamps~ Inspired by Nature, Sanded.
Paper~ Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Muirfield DSP.
Ink~ Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive.
Accessories~ Large Oval punch, Chocolate Grosgrain 5/8" ribbon, vintage brads, sponge.

3 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I LOVE it too, and I adore this card, Diane! Just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Diane - your inspired card is gorgeous!!! Great layout and the colors are sooo pretty!!!
SU really did a great job designing this Set!!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

another stunning card, diane !!!
i just love, love looking at your creations !!!!!!tfs:)
chat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...