Friday, March 19, 2010

ANOTHER CURTAIN CALL CHALLENGE


Some of you that have followed my blog for a while know that I like to dig into my 'Scrap Stash' when I get the chance. I hadn't done that for a while so last night I decided it was time to start digging!
Even though I had already made a card for this week's Curtain Call Color Challenge 21, I came across some stuff that I thought would work again for the Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!

RECEIPE:
STAMPS: Pick a Petal, Whimsical Words, Aida Cloth bg
INK: Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana
PAPER: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip.
ACCESSORIES: Punches - Key Tag, Large Oval, Small Oval & Scallop Edge. Celery Ribbon, Barely Banana brads.

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Great flower!! Just love what you've done second time round too! Two fabulous Curtain Call cards! Thanks for playing :D

Stacey Schafer said...

So pretty, Diane! I love your pick a petal flower...too cute:) Thanks for playing the Curtain Call...2 times in one week! Have a good one!

Pam Speidel said...

Wooo Hooo! You are on a ROLL! Love this one too!:)

Diane said...

I love that big flower!
Fabulous card Diane!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...