Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!


I'm not Irish, but for some reason everyone seems to have a little Irish in them on St Patrick's Day!

Green is my absolute favorite color, I love every shade possible of green! So this week's Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 21 was right up my alley!

I must be ready for spring as all of my cards lately have been made using either flowers or butterflies!

Thanks for Stopping by!



RECEIPE:

STAMPS: Flight of the Butterfly, Whimsical Words
PAPER: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, DSP always Artichoke, Certainly Celery.
INK: Barely Banana, Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: Brads, Punches: Butterfly, Trio Flower, Large Oval, Key Tag, Scallop Edge Border, Celery Ribbon

6 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

So adorable, Diane! Great use of color with those sweet butterflies:) Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!

Marisa said...

Just LOVE this card!!! Green is my favorite colour too :D I even had a lovely light green carpet in my bedroom when I was a kid! Your butterflies are fabulous - great idea to use the flower on them. Fabulous use of this week's colours! Thanks for playing :D

Lea L. said...

What a lovely card!! Those butterflies are just too cute! Love the dimension you added to them! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call this week!

♥♥Lea

Shelley said...

Wow! Love those dimensional butterflies with the flower accent! Excellent job on the challenge!

Pam Speidel said...

CONGRATULATIONS Diane! This card is STAMPTACULAR and certainly deserving of the SHOW STOPPER award! I never thought I needed that butterfly punch until I saw your card. LOVE it! Happy to have found your blog and into my favs it goes! You've got a new follower...Smiles, Pam :)

Mary J said...

Hello Diane! What a really super card - you did wonders with that challenge and deserve to be chosen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...