Monday, July 19, 2010

Concord Crush Flower

Hello Everyone! Happy Monday, hope you had a fantastic weekend!


Today's card showcases another paper punch flower that I have had so much fun creating! This flower was created with the small scallop punch (4 punches) and the large scallop punch (1 punch). All 5 punches were stamped on both sides with a specked stamp using Concord Crush ink and then sponged around the edges with Concord Crush. After I stamped each punch, I then crumbled each one to give them a destressed look. I used the large scallop punch as the base and the 4 small punches were each folded in half and then into quarters and centered onto the large scallop punch equally with snail adhesive. To keep the folds in place I took a small piece of linen thread and tacked down each section in the center. To hide the thread I used a summer sun corduroy brad which also served as the center of the flower. Give the paper punch flower a try and let me know what you think!






Thanks for stopping by!!

Stamps~ Herb Expressions

Paper~ Concord Crush, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Melon Mambo dsp.

Ink~ Concord Crush.

Accessories~ Large scallop & small scallop punches, Little leaves sizzlit, Square Lattice embossing folder, sponge, summer sun corduroy brad, oval nestibilities.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...