Saturday, July 10, 2010

Corky For You!

Hello Everyone and welcome to Saturday and another challenge from 'Our Creative Corner'. This week our hostess Jennifer Meyer ~ Jennifer's Sweet Designs is challenging us to use cork on our Card/project! I haven't used cork for awhile so I was very excited to see this challenge!


Everyone is welcome to play along at anytime! If you upload your creation to SCS don't forget to use the keyword OCCC. I can't wait to see what you create for this week's challenge! Oh and don't forget to hop on over to see what the rest of the design team has created with cork this week!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Stamps~ Fresh Cuts, Love without End (retired). ♥

Paper~ Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Melon Mambo DSP. ♥

Ink~ White Craft, Chocolate Chip. ♥

Accessories~ Cork sheets, clear embossing powder, jumbo white brads, linen thread, small & large oval punches, hodgepodge hardware (retired), Naturals buttons (retired). ♥

5 comments:

Lori Rider said...

Wow, so cool - I didn't know you could emboss on the cork. I love how it looks! Your colors are really great and I love all the embellishments too. Fabulous!

Wendy J. said...

Diane, your work is always so nice. I always look forward to seeing your creations. This card is so cute and I love your embossed cork flowers.

Kathy Martin said...

Pretty card! Clever use of the cork! :)

Marisa said...

Absolutely love this card! I NEED that SU EF!!

Hope to be able to play along with this week's challenge as I just picked up some cork from the dollar store a few weeks back and have never used some on a card yet!

Congrats on your Curtain Call win!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

I think this is such a terrific card, Diane! The colors are wonderful and I love the way you used the white craft ink on the cork. It looks very cool. Super job on this week's challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...