Monday, September 8, 2008

Be Inspired challenge

Today's card is one I did for Beate's 'Be Inspired Challange' from last week. With last week being my first week back to work I wasn't able to get to the challenge right away. Thank goodness for weekends! I got this one done just in time for a new challenge tomorrow!
When I saw this Pottery Barn image, I first noticed the colors and knew that was the direction I was going to go. Great fall colors!
Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies Used: Stamps~ Pocket, Silhouettes, Linen bg.
Paper~ Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Apple Cider dsp.
Ink~ Always Artichoke, Tanergine Tango.
Accessories~ Vintage brads, Corner Rounder, 1" Double-stitched grosgrain ribbon, SU Oval punches.

5 comments:

Marie said...

This is gorgeous - I love how you incorporated the colors from the inspiration photo. They are balanced perfectly and I love the LO too.

Beate said...

Diane, your card is beautimous! I LOVE it! Love the fall colors, love the ribbon, love the scallop. You rock!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Jenn D said...

The fall colors are fabulous. Gorgeous creation!

nitestamper said...

so, so beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love these colorful flowers you did. Sweet ribbon.
tfs:)
chat

silke said...

Another super gorgeous take on the BIC!!! You really know how to use this Set and I love it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...