Monday, September 29, 2008

Upsy Daisy

I made this card yesterday but had to wait until today to photograph it because the weather was so rainy and gloomy all weekend!

I love the new silhouette stamp sets that Stampin' Up! has came out with this year and this set is no exception! For some reason I have been adding stickles to the image everytime that I have stamped it. If you can't see the sparkle click on the photo for a better view.
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies Used: Stamps~ Upsy Daisy, Twill bg.
Paper~ Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White.
Ink~ Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Pacific Point.
Accessories~ Large oval punch, silver hodgepodge hardware, flower brads, paper piercer, Non SU! product - star dust stickles, Marvy Scallop & circle punch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute , Diane! I love the brad treatment you gave this card and all the sparkles, too.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just beautiful, Diane!

Nancy Riley said...

Diane, this card is gorgeous! I love the sparkle on the daisies, and the unique brad treatment -- very cool !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...