Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Live with Passion



I made this card last night while I was watching one of my favorite shows 'Dancing with the Stars' (I know you must think I'm a geek, but) I LOVE that show!


Can you believe that I have had this stamp set for awhile now and this is the first time it has seen ink!!!! What was I waiting for? LOL!
I used Julee's Mojo Monday #55 sketch for this card. I LOVE this sketch! I was so happy with the way this card turned out, I am going to make another card tonight (while I watch Dancing with the stars again)!


Thanks for stopping by!





Supplies Used: Stamps~ Inspired by Nature.
Paper~ Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Whisper White, Georgia Peach DSP.
Ink~ Markers- Regal Rose, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip.
Accessories~ Olive brads, non SU! product - Green Dew drops.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute card - love the colors and the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Love the pink.
I was watching Dancing with the Stars but stopped when they voted Cloris Leachman back on. What a joke and she is not in the least bit funny, rather vulgar.

Anonymous said...

This card is Gorgeous Diane! Once again you make a challenge look so good! Well done :)
Keesh x

Wanda said...

Your card is so sweet looking. I LOVE the colors you used!!!

Felicia said...

I love Dancing with the Stars too! I love your card it's so pretty.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love the colors. Thanks for playing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...