Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dear & Kind Friend




Hello Everyone and welcome to Saturday and another Challenge from 'Our Creative Corner'. This week, our hostess Dana Grothaus is challenging us to make a card/project using 'Blossoms' on it. Another easy challenge for me, I think 99.9 % of my cards use some type of flower on them! I couldn't help but use another vellum butterfly on this week's card as well! Hop on over to 'Our Creative Corner' and check out what the other Design Team members are up to and be inspired!

****I was in such a hurry to post this, I forgot to mention that I was inspired by Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge 26 for this card. I LOVE this color combination!!





Thanks for stopping by today!







STAMPS: Vintage Vogue, All Holidays, Great Friend
PAPER: Basic Gray textured cs & DSP, Going Gray textured cs, Whisper White, Garden Green textured cs.
INK: Crushed Curry, Basic Gray. So saffron craft
ACCESSORIES: Chocolate Chip Epoxy brads, Naturals beads, XL two-step Bird punch, wire works, glue dots, sponge, Non-SU! ~ Nestibilities, robin's eggs.

10 comments:

stampingwithlulu said...

When I saw this beautiful card over at Our Creative Corner, I knew I'd have to stop by your blog and comment. This card is absolutely stunning. I love the color combination, the butterfly, the brads and all the wonderful embellishments. Thanks for sharing!

LorettaL said...

You have an amazing colour combination here and your layout is divine!!! Gorgeous job!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! The yellow is so striking...stunning creation!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Such a charming and beautiful card! Lucky person to receive it! :) Love the sentiment and flowers! :)

Sarah Gough said...

Totally gorgeous Diane! I LOVE the grays - you've used them beautifully.

Lori Mueller said...

This is such a pretty card. I'm loving the square cards more and more. TFS!!

Kristin Moore said...

This is stunning! Love the beautiful colors and cut out flowers! TFS!

TN Granny said...

Your right the colors are stunning together. I love this stamp set and enjoy the way you use it. Thank you for sharing and congrats on being selected for I-Picks
God Bless,
Jeanine
Blog Candy Alert
www/blstamper.blogspot.com

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty card. Great color combo.

Julie Marshall said...

Love how you used these brads for the flower centers. Too cute! TFS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...