Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pure Innocence & Curtain Call

Hello everyone & welcome to Tuesday!


I have been admiring these cute little images by Pure Innocence for sometime now, I finally gave in and bought some for myself!! I think they are just toooo cute!!



Today's card was inspired by Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge 27. When I saw the colors I thought 'Girl' card all the way. I'm going to drop this card in the mail to my daughter who is away at college right now, (boy do I miss her!). Can't wait until she can home for a few weeks!






Thanks for stopping by!!


Stamps: Flower Girl (Pure Innocence)
Paper: Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo DSP, Water Color paper
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Bliss Blue, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Glue Dots, Blender Pen, Window punch, Brads, Grosgrain Ribbon, Non- SU! - Butterfly punch, Nestibilities

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Such a CUTE card! Those little butterflies are perfect! :)

Julie said...

Oh my, over the top sweetness!!! Gorgeous little card. I love PI!! Thanks for joining us this week at the Curtain Call!

Davi said...

This is a darling image and coloring. Great dp and colors to pop out that sweet image!

Stacey Schafer said...

So adorable, Diane! LOVE that sweet little image, too:) just when I thought I had all the stamps I needed (or is it a digi?)...Thanks so much for playing along at the Curtain Call!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

This is a fantastic card Diane! Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call this week! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...