I feel like such a slug lately when it comes to stamping, it's not that I don't want to stamp, I just can't seem to find enough time with everything that is going on!
What's going on you say, well where do I start?
1. I went to Boston with my daughter for a long weekend.
2. My son went to the emergency room for stitches & a broken nose.
3. I made 60 wedding invites for my Nephew's wedding.
4. We had a 70th birthday party for my Mom this last weekend. 80 people showed up for that!
5. We are in the process of re-roofing & re-siding our house. That noise has been going on for about 5 days now.
6. My daughter leaves for New York this Saturday, so we needed to make sure she had everything she needs for that trip.
7. The rest of us are driving out to Colorado for our Niece's wedding on the 14th and had to go out and buy new outfits for everyone.
And in between all of that we have been going to the kids softball games. WHEW! No wonder I haven't had time to stamp for fun!!!!
Well I pulled out this card that I made for one of my Nephew's Birthday (I always make more than 1 card when I stamp).
I was glad to see that this set made the new catalog! So many of my favorites from the mini catalogs did not make it, maybe in the spring.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies Used: Stamps~ Ahoy Matey.
Ink~ Basic Black, markers for coloring.
Paper~ Ballet Blue, Bliss Blue, Real Red, Barely Banana, Whisper White.
Accessories~ White Eyelets, Sponge.