Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Garden Whimsy - Color Challenge



Garden Whimsy appears to be one of the new favorites of many, including myself! These tulips are just too darn cute! This is my card for this week's color challenge over at SCS.

I love making these smaller square cards! This card measures 4.5 x 4.5 square. It's hard to see in this picture, but I stamped the Linen background stamp over the pretty in pink layer. I really like to use the background stamps that SU! offers. I think I own almost every one that they have had over the years (and that's alot!).

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used: Stamps ~ Garden Whimsy, Linen background stamp, small sayings.

Paper ~ Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Old Olive, Petals & Paisleys DP.

Ink~ Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Old Olive.

Asseccories~ Rose grosgrain ribbon, Old Olive Brads,White gel pen, Giga scallop oval punch, mega oval punch.

4 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just gorgeous, Diane! Love it!

Nancy Riley said...

I fell in love with this card when I saw it on SCS, and again now on your blog! Awesome card!

Morning Glory68 said...

What a beautiful card! Garden Whimsy is on my wishlist and I think this card just moved it to the top of the list!

CaraDee said...

Pretty card! Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...