Saturday, July 7, 2007

Pick a Petal

One of my favorite sets from the new catalog is 'Pick a Petal'. I made a similar card for my monthly swap with my downline (minus the retired Thyme ribbon) and I also sent one to Charmaine at Oodabug Alley for her birthday which was the other day.

I have seen so many cute ideas using this set, I have a couple more ideas for this set in the works, I hope to get to them yet today!

Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies Used:
Stamps~ Pick a Petal, Small Sayings, All in a Row.
Paper~ Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, River Rock, Soft Sky DP, Petals & Paisleys.
Ink~ Basic Black, Blue Bayou.
Accessories~ Vintage Brads, True Thyme Stitched Ribbon.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Awsome card! Love love love! River Rock!!!

Soguesswhat11 said...

this is SUPER cute! I love those new colors... great job!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card - love everything about it. TFS

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Diane, this card is adorable! Was I supposed to "not" see this! LOL I can't wait to get a real live one! Thank you so much!

Nancy Riley said...

This card is so-o-o cute! I love your use of DP! WOW!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I got my card today, Diane! I just LOVE it! I am going to CASE this card. . .it is so beautiful! Thank you for making my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...