Thursday, March 13, 2008

2 in 1 card



I try not to combine challenges, but some days you just need to if you want to keep up with all of them! Today was one of those days! I wanted to do Julee's Mojo Monday#28 challenge and I also wanted to do this week's SCS color challenge. This week's color challenge 'Basic Pomegranate', was to use Purely Pomegranate, Basic Gray & Basic Black. Here is what I came up with!
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies Used: Stamps~ Live Your Dream, Sanded.
Paper~ Shimmery White, Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Bali Breeze DP.
Ink~ Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, VersaMark.
Accessories~ Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Black Brads, Photo corner punch, Large Oval Punch, Pomegranate Stitched Ribbon, Paper Piercer, sponge.

11 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This card is beautiful, love the colors you used.

Ileana said...

Love your cards they are great creations... Thank you for sharing

Jennifer Meyer said...

Stunning card Diane! Pretty design and colors. LOVE how you combined two challenges in one! Jennifer :)

Diane said...

Ooh very very nice! Love the colors
and all the embellies!!!

Nancy Riley said...

Diane, you nailed both challenges beautifully! GREAT job, gorgeous card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just gorgeous. Love the hardware! Thanks for playing! :)

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Hi diane,
WOW,fantastic card !!!!! and what a great way to combine the challenges.
tfs,
chat

Jennifer Buck said...

How cute is this! Love it! TFS :)

Julie Allain said...

Hello you have been nominated to feature on Inspirational http://inspirationalcraftblogs.blogspot.com/

If you agree I will feature one of your creations linking back to your blog

Please contact me by emailing inspirational.blogs@gmail.com or by commenting on Inspirational :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry hun, I just tagged you. see my blog

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your card is stunning, Diane!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...