Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter blog Candy winner...

Wow, I can't believe all of the sweet tooths out there!!! It seems the most popular treats are Peeps, Reese's Peanut butter eggs and Cadbury eggs! My favorite, Dove chocolate's, yummmm!



The winner of the Easter blog Candy is #80: Sarah D



This is what Sarah had to say about her favorite Easter Treat~



mmmmmmm chocolate!!!!!!!!!!! need i say more!!!
March 24, 2008 5:49 AM

I agree Sarah! Thanks to everyone for their response, please stop by to visit again soon!


Sarah email me your mailing address and I'll get those yummy goodies out to you!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Congrats Sarah!!! Lots of fun stuff!

Jennifer Buck said...

Congrats to you, Sarah! What fun things you will create! Thanks for this, Diane! :)

Sarah Green said...

WOOO HOOO YAH ME THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...