Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thank You Allison!!!! Retired List is now Available...

Yesterday I put out a call for help, and Allison from 'Stampin' When I Can' came through for me big time!!! Thank you so much for your expert blog advise Allison. If you haven't been to Allison's blog, you need to go over there and check it out, she has an awesome blog full of awsome ideas and information.

Thanks to Allison, you can now find a list located on my side bar of all the retired stamp sets that I am selling. Click on the link 'Retired Stamps for sale' to see if I have the stamps you have been looking for. WARNING!!! I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for over 10 years, so the list is HUGE! If you would like a picture of any of the sets I have for sale, email me directly and I will email a picture back to you. Also if you would like to buy any of my stamps, please email me directly with your request, do not post your request on my blog. Stamps will be sold on a first come first sereved basis. Thanks & have fun going though the list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl you weren't kidding when you said huge. I mean I just kept going and going and I'm thinking......does she have any stamps left????!!!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

You go girl! Good for you getting that list together. I keep talking about getting mine together! LOL I'll definitely have to contact you on how you did that link. . .wonderful! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...