Saturday, March 1, 2008

Spring Bunnies



I was going though my pictures on my computer the other day, trying to clean up the clutter and I came across this cute Easter card. I had made this card awhile back but I wanted to share it with you as I think these bunnies are just tooooo cute!



Not sure if you can tell by this photo, but the bunny in the barrel "Pops" up and down. This is another one of my slider techniques that I have done.

Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Spring Gifts, Soft Swirls.
Paper~ Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral.
Ink~ Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Mellow Moss, Creamy Caramel, Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink.
Accessories~ Blender Pen, Silver brads, Heart punch, Flower Punch

5 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Cute card! Love the flower and heart accents. I would love to see this card in person to see the bunny move. Great card!

Diane said...

How sweet!!! Love the blue!!

Corie said...

Ahh this is so adorable too.

Anonymous said...

Diane, thanks so much for sharing it. Your card is adorable! Hugs and smiles

Jennifer Buck said...

Too cute! TFS :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...