Monday, June 4, 2007

And the Winner of the Blog Candy is:

Before I announce the winner of my blog candy I want to take this time to THANK all of you for your kind words, and encouragement. I really appreciate that you all took the time to visit my blog and I hope you will come back often. Also I want to let you know that I went out to each of your blogs and I have found many that I will be visiting often!

So on to the business at hand! The winner of my blog candy is: Patty from Ohio.

Patty from Ohio said...
Hi- I just discovered your blog last week and am really impressed with your posts! Keep up the good work.
June 1, 2007 9:21 AM

Thanks Patty! Please email me your information so I can mail out your goodies!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...