Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Bud Basics

I can't wait until the new catalog comes out next month, how about you? I need some new sets to ink up! I made this card awhile ago but wanted to share it with you as I haven't had time to stamp for fun in a few days. I hope that 'Bud Basics' will be back. This is also another fun set that I like to use, I guess I am drawn to the flower sets more so than others, but I am trying to expand my horizons.

I am working on a swap with my downline and of course I am using the new 'Pick a Petal', I will post it after I send it out so I don't spoil the surprise!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies Used: Stamps~ Bud Basics
Paper~ Night of Navy, Ruby Red, Whisper White.
Ink~ Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Mellow Moss, Old Olive, More Mustard.
Accessories~ Vintage Brads, Rectangle Punch, Navy organdy ribbon, dimentionals.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...