Monday, June 11, 2007

Featured Stamper Challenge


This is my card for this week's Featured Stamper Challenge over at SCS. This is the first time that I have done this challenge, but have been wanting to do it for a while now.
This challenge is to CASE (copy) a card from the featured stampers gallery and change two things on it. I changed the stamp set that I used and the colors of papers & brads. Click Here to see Sarah's (seewah at SCS) card that I cased.
I made the brads that are on this card by heating them with my heat gun for about 30 seconds then dipped them into the yellow emboss powder. The powder does melt partically but you need to heat them for about another 5 seconds (don't over heat). Let cool for about 5 minutes. Hint: use a wooden clothes pin to hold the brad and to let it cool down on.

Suplies Used: Samps~ Petal Prints, Wonderful Words.

Paper~ Cool Caribbean, Basic Black, Whipser White.

Ink~ Black Stazon

Accessories~ Black polka-dot organdy ribbon, white organdy ribbon, gold brads found at office store, yellow embossing powder, heat gun, window sheets, glue pen, yellow glitter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice card! I love everything about it, especially the color choice. Thanks for the inspiration.

michelle sturgeon said...

GORGEOUS card! I love Cool Caribbean, and I love the scallopped edge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...