Saturday, June 2, 2007

Ways to use it Challenge

This week's way to use it challenge was to use a stamp set that will be retiring from the current SU! catalog. WELL I have about 100 sets that I could use for this challenge! But for now I think that I will show you some cards that I made with the All Natural set, this is one that I used alot and will miss.

I had seen a card similar to this one awhile ago and I just had to case it, but I don't remember who to give credit to (sorry).

Supplies Used: Stamps~ All Natural
Paper~ Summer Sun, Whisper White.
Ink~ Basic Black, Summer Sun, Old Olive, More Mustard.
Accessories~ Black Writer, Aqua Painter, Coluzzle Cutting System.

This card was fun to make with the different cuts. I folded the Night of Navy Cardstock in half so it measured 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. I then took a piece of Very Vanilla & Bordering Blue that both measured 5 1/4 x 4 and cut them diagonal. I stamped both pieces making sure that I stamped each others opposite, then attached them to the Navy. Than stamped the middle panel and layered and attached over the top.
Supplies Used: Stamps~ All Natural, Little Shapes.
Paper~ Night of Navy, Bordering Blue, More Mustard, Very Vanilla.
Ink~ Night of Navy, More Mustard, Crisp Cranberry.
Accessories~ Blender Pen

Thanks for stopping by today!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...