Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Color Challenge - Cool Garden



I made this card a few weeks ago, I was very pleased with the way it came out. This week's color challenge was to use Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip & Garden Green, I couldn't help but to think of this card when I saw the challenge. The only difference in my card & the challenge is that I used Old Olive instead of Garden Green. Who would of thought that these colors would work together.

The flower was made by covering a chip board flower with Designer Paper. If you haven't done this technique yet, give it a try it is fun & easy!

Supplies Used: Stamps~ Be Happy, Simple Sayings. Paper~ Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Au Chocolat DP. Ink~ Chocolate Chip, More Mustard. Accessories~ Flower Chip Board, Mustard Brads, Twill Tape, Circle Punch, Glue Stick, Sanding Block.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...