Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Morning Warm-up!

Morning warm-ups, what a great idea! The challenge for Monday at SCS was to make a 3x3 warm-up card to get your creative juices flowing for the day. Unfortunately I didn't have time to stamp until last night around 10:00 pm, so I guess you could say this is my evening warm-up! Either way I had fun making this little creation, it was fast & easy!

Well off to create the next challenge! Thanks for visiting!

Supplies used: Paper - Cool Caribbean, Taken with Teal, Friends & Flowers DP. Accessories - Accents & Elements (SU!), Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, vellum circle metal egde tag, White gel pen & Gelly roll Stardust clear pen & my Cuttlebug.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane,

Your warm up card looks wonderful! Great color combo. Thanks for sharing.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just adorable Diane!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...