Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Try a New Technique

Monday's challenge at SCS is 'Try a New Technique'. This week it was Crayon Resist. I had never done this technique before so it was interesting for me to try something different. This is what I came up with, but as I was working on this card my mind was working in overdrive coming up with other ideas that I want to try. I may play with it this afternoon if I have time.

It was a fun challenge, so if you have never done this before check out Beate's tutorial at SCS and try it for yourself!

Supplies Used: Stamps~ Mixed Bouquet, Happy Everything, Linen Background.

Paper~ Glossy White CS, Basic Black, Pixie Pink.

Ink~ Pixie Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Basic Black.

Accessories~ Crayon (any color will work or a birthday candle will also work), Sponge Daubers, Black polka dot May Arts Ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...