Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sketch Challenge

I have two cards for Wednesday's Sketch
Challenge #125. This card is using one of my favorite stamp sets, 'Shore Thing' I love those little birds in this set. I have used them in many designs! I'm hoping this set will be in the new Stampin' Up! catalog in July!
Not sure if you can see it or not but I stamped the sun in the upper right corner with VersaMark, and sponged the blue sky & brown sand on the bird image.

Supplies Used: Stamps~ Shore Thing.
Paper~ Kraft CS, Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Spring Showers DP.
Ink~ Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Bashful Blue, VersaMark.
Accessories~ Vintage Brads, Sponge Daubers.



This card's design panel is a little larger than it was suppose to be for the challenge, but I like the way it turned out and wanted to share it with you anyway. The set I used for this card is on the retired list, it is called 'Going Out in Style'. I think this set is such a fun design, you can used it so many ways. I am not a hat gal myself, I look goofy in hats, but I like to stamp using them!
When stamping the squares, I first stamped off on a scrap then stamped the image onto my Whisper White. That way the color was a little softer and not so dark.
Supplies Used: Stamps~ Going Out In Style Little Shapes, Simple Saying II.
Paper~ Tempting Turquoise, 'Sweet' DP, Whisper White, Basic Black.
Ink~ Basic Black, Lovely Lilac, Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane, both of your challenge cards are cute. My favorite is the first one. Love the color combo and paper you picked!

michelle sturgeon said...

I like Shore Thing as well. Your card is lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...