Thursday, July 10, 2008

GSG - Challenge card


As promised here is my card for this week's 'Great Swap Girls' challenge. This week's challenge is a sketch challenge. As I told you yesterday I haven't done a sketch challenge for awhile and I felt like I was going though withdrawls.

This sketch was super easy and fun. I pulled out my scrap trash to complete this card. The flower has been sitting in my stash for awhile and was just screaming out for me to use! I really like the color combination that came together for this card, bright & cheery!


The next two sketch challenges on the list are the 'Our Creative Corner' and 'A sketch for you to try' Hope to have a sample done for tomorrow's post.

Thanks for stopping by!





Supplies Used: Stamps~ Pick a Petal, Hi & Hello, Sanded bg

Paper~ Bliss Blue, Ballet Blue textured, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, whisper White.

Ink~ Groovy Guava, Certainly Celery.

Accessories~ Scallop Circle punch Key tag punch, Lg Oval punch, Large circle punch, White gel pen, silver brads, celery grosgrain ribbon, swiss dote cuttle bug folder.

3 comments:

Wanda said...

I LOVE the colors you used Diane!

Jennifer Buck said...

Diane! This is adorable! LOVE it! :) Hope you are having a great weekend! ;)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so fabulous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...