Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Stamp Share

Hi everyone, can you believe it's already Wednesday! The summer is just flying by! Last night I went to a meeting hosted by my upline Terri. I don't always get to go to Terri's meetings as most of the time I have more than one thing on the calendar for that day. I was sooooo happy to be able to go last night. Terri always has so many great ideas and last night was no exception! Over the next day or so I will share all of the cards we made. Not only do we get to make samples but we can also participate in a card swap with others in her downline.



After I leave one of Terri's meetings I feel so rejuvenated. It's like the same feeling you get when you come back from convention, but on a smaller level. I have all of these great ideas floating around in my head, now all I need to do is pull them out and create. All of cards we made are great for workshops or stamp~a~stacks. They are quick & easy and cute too! I love the bright colors of this card!

Supplies Used: Stamps~ Absolutely Fabulous, Sanded.
Paper~ Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie.
Ink~ Purely Pomegrante.
Accessories~ Scallop punch, Flower Fushion, Gold brad, paper piercer.











This card beautiful card was created by Lisa Schultz, it is one of the cards from the card exchange.



I will share more with you tomorrow, Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

WOW Diane, these are GREAT cards!! I especially like the top one with the Flower Fusion flowers. I need to hunt mine down and play with them again. TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...