Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mojo Monday #48


Good morning everyone! We are on our way to Boston to enjoying some good hockey!


Before I left I made this card for Julee's Mojo Monday challenge #48. This was my second attempt for this challenge, I wasn't thrilled with the first one I did, but I was happy with the results of this one! I will share the first one with you later, it's ok but I still like this one better.


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used: Stamps~ Dreams du Jour, Stitched.
Paper~ So Saffron, Basic Black, Whisper, White.
Ink~ Basic Black, So Saffron, Barely Banana, Kiwi Kiss, White craft.
Accessories~ SU! Scallop punch & Circle punch, black brads, paper piercer, Stickles, Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder, black organdy polka dot ribbon, nestibilities scallop circle.



2 comments:

Deborah said...

Have a safe and fun trip! Love your pretty card Diane! Deb

Nancy Riley said...

Gorgeous, Diane! Love all the cards you've been creating ... one right after another!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...