Thursday, July 24, 2008

More stamp share ideas



Hi everyone! As promised here are some more cards from Tuesday's meeting.
Embrace Life is one of my favorite stamp sets from the current catalog. This card was super easy to make but look how elegant it looks! Two of the current In-Colors, Groovy Guava and River Rock were used on this card. If you don't have these colors yet they will be retiring soon, and the new In-colors will be arriving in the new catalog!
Supplies Used: Stamps~ Embrace Life.
Paper~ Very Vanilla, Groovy Guava, Ruby Red, River Rock, Ginger Blossom DSP.
Ink~ Ruby Red.
Accessories~ Gold brad, Guava stitched ribbon, white gel pen, dauber.
This card exchange card was created by Kim Martini. I like how Kim dyed the white ribbon with Pacific Point re-inker to match with the rest of the In-Colors she used on this card.
Thanks for stopping by! My daughter & I are on our way for a college visit.

1 comment:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful cards and case Diane! I will certainly miss these colors but believe me they won't be far from reach!! LOL :)

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...