Friday, July 25, 2008

More 'Inking of You' cards

More cards from the 'Inking of You' meeting. This first card has a different fold from the tradition fold. The bird panel folds over the top of the DSP panel, I'm not sure what you would call it but if you know the correct term, please let me know.

Every time I see this stamp set I tell myself you should think about getting this set before it retires. Well I am running out of time, this set will be gone in a few weeks. I really need to make up my mind before it's gone forever!







This buckle card is super simple to create. Just a few punches were used, no stamping was done on this card.











This card was created by Shelly Gruber, it was one of the cards from the card exchange. Shelly used the new hostess set called 'Happiness Always' along with the new In-Colors, Pink Pirouette and Kiwi Kiss.




Well, off to a hockey game this morning! Hopefully I will get some serious stamping time in this afternoon!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...