It's been a while since I've been tagged, but in the last week or so I've been tagged by three very talented stampers. Kim over at 'Kim's Creative Stamping' , Joan over at 'Stampin, cooking, knitting...my life' and Carol from 'Stamp like Crazy'. Thanks for the tag ladies! Here are seven things you might not know about me.
1. I like to have alone time, I LOVE spending time with family and friends but every once and awhile I need my alone time.
2. I LOVE Dove milk chocolates, especially cold. I have to hide them from my husband or he will eat them all, so I hide them in the veggie drawer of the refridgerator. Shhhhh don't tell him! LOL!
3. I like my house to be clean but I HATE to clean it, I wish I had a cleaning lady!
4. I am the oldest of eight kids, I have SEVEN younger brothers (yes, seven brothers)! No, we are not Catholic. I can't tell you how many times I've been asked that question. LOL
5. I use to be an avid cross-stitcher, until I found rubber stamping. I haven't touched a cross stitch project in years.
6. My favorite color is green, any shade of green.
7. I like to stay up late (stamping), am not a morning person but feel guilty when I sleep past 8:00 am.
Now I am suppose to tag seven others. Well, with so many talented stampers out there I decided to tag anyone that would like to play and tell us seven random facts about yourself. Consider yourself tagged!
Thanks for stopping by!