Wednesday, July 2, 2008

GSG Swap card


The first swap for the 'Great Swap Girls 2' group was held in June.The theme for this swap was 'Show us what you can do'. My favorite technique is watercoloring, so I had to do it for this swap. I haven't received my swaps from the other girls yet, but I will be sure to share when I do. I can't wait to see what everyone has done!


Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies Used~ Stamps~ Thoughts of Father, Sanded, Flannel, Warm Words.
Paper~ Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, watercolor paper.
Ink~ Basic Black, various colors for watercoloring.
Accessories~ Vintage Brads, Blender Pen, Key tag punch, Large Oval punch, sponge.

2 comments:

Wanda said...

OMG Diane, your card is just stunning! I may have to case it!!!

Carol said...

Such a beautiful card! I really need to try more watercoloring.

I tagged you on by blog. Please play along if you get a chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...