Monday, July 7, 2008

More GSG2 swaps to share


Hey everyone, hope your Monday is going good! Here are some more cards from the first GSG2 swap. The theme was 'See what you can do'. The talent in this group is so amazing, sit back and ENJOY.

This first card is by Mary Jo Price-Williams. Very pretty color combination!


The next card is by Joanne Basile. I would have never thought to use Blush Blossom with River Rock, very pretty Joanne!



Summer Sketches is one of my very favorite stamp sets! This card was made by fellow Minnesotan (and she lives close to me too!) Kay Kalthoff. Very Sweet card Kay, I love the layers!



Last but not least, this cute card was made by Jenn Muraoka. I love how Jenn combined the Artfully Asian branch with the Owl from Just Celebrate! Check out the blogs of these ladies for more great creative ideas! I have three more cards to share with you tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

Diane said...

Wow!Those are all beautiful!
Wonderful talented people out there! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...