Monday, September 24, 2007

Beate's weekend Challenge #20


I was able to get some stamping done late last night, so I worked on Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. This is one of the two cards I came up with.


I have been really liking the fall color combination and find myself using it alot.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used: Stamps~ Priceless.

Paper~ Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Fall Flowers DP.

Ink~ Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava.

Accessories~ Vintage Brads, Gold Brads, Wild Wasabi Stitched, ticket punch.

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Those colors are great, love the card.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OH I LOVE it, Diane! It's just gorgeous!

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card such lovely colours

Anonymous said...

VERY cute!

Nancy Riley said...

Diane, this card is just perfect! I just love everything about it!

Anonymous said...

Diane, this looks GORGEOUS! I think you know I love everything you stamp! You rock! Hugs and smiles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...