Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Season of Joy Sketch challenge



Is it to early to think about Christmas? Well this week's sketch challenge #140 card has me thinking Christmas. I decided to use Season of Joy for this week's sketch.

Well after completing this card I'm wondering if I have any brads left in the house LOL. Brads and Ribbon, I have to use at least one of the two in my creations!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used: Stamps~ Season of Joy, Linen bkg.

Paper~ Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, River Rock DP.

Ink~ Always Artichoke.

Accessories~ Rhinestone brads, Vintage brads, Key tag punch, ticket punch, river Rock stitched ribbon, sponge.

5 comments:

Carol Dunstan said...

oooh, I like it, I like it! I love the dimension of all the brads

Nancy Riley said...

What a beauty, Diane! Love the bling of the rhinestone brads in the main image! Fantastic job!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just gorgeous, Diane! I love it!

Alhambra Club said...

Love the card, the colors are fantstic.

Corie said...

OH I love the monochromatic look of this card -- so elegant -- FANTASTIC holiday card -- LOVE it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...