Thursday, September 6, 2007

My Favorite Embellishments

Well if you read my last post, you know that I am celebrating 10K hits on my blog. And if you want to win my goodies you need to make a card using your favorite embellishment(s) and post a link to your card. Well if you haven't guessed by now, my favorite embellishments are ribbon and brads!


I really LOVED the color challenge over at SCS this week, so I just had to make another card using the same combination for this week's ways to use it challenge #130. This week's challenge was to make a pocket card, I hadn't made a pocket card for awhile so it was really fun the make another one. I will have to admit that I was kind of lazy today and used the Oh, So Lovely set again, but I do have another idea for another pocket card that I hope to get to later this evening!

I can't wait to see your creations for my blog candy giveaway! Make sure you link your card to the post below.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies Used: Stamps~ Oh, So Lovely, Linen Bkgd, Artfully Asian.
Paper~ Always Artichoke, Groovy Guava, Very Vanilla.
Ink~ Always Artichoke, Groovy Guava, More Mustard, Mellow Moss, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, Basic Brown, Basic Black.
Accessories~ Groovy Guava stitched ribbon, Vintage brads, corner rounder, ticket punch, circle punch, blender pen.

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love this card, the scallops and embellishments are wonderful

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Love it! Love those colors! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...