Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sketch Challenge - Flaky Friends


I couldn't resist, after the Flaky Friends Tutorial, I had an extra stamped image of my Flaky Friends laying around, so I had to use it for today's sketch challenge #143. It's always good to use up your extra's right? And besides, that made the challenge go a bit faster for me today since I didn't have to ponder on which set I was going to use!

Thanks again for stopping by today!

Supplies Used: Stamps~ Flaky Friends, Linen background.

Paper~ Always Artichoke, Wintergreen DP, Whisper White.

Ink~ Basic Black.

Accessories~ Clear Round Rhinestone brads, Silver brads, Theater Ribbon Originals, Ticket punch, Various SU! Markers.

8 comments:

Jenn D said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I still have this sketch on my To Do pile, but it is going be hard to meet up to these standards. Stunning card!

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, they are so cute.

Anonymous said...

This card is absolutely beautiful! I love it!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Gorgeous Diane! Love your Flaky Friends!

Tina said...

What a beautiful card!

Emily said...

WOW! This is awesome! The snowmen are colored perfectly!

Dottie K. said...

Love this! Great colors! :)

Anonymous said...

I just love this snowman card. I am from Minnesota, too, so I have a love for snowmen which tend to stay around forever! :) Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...