Sunday, September 23, 2007

Featured Stamper Challenge


Today's featured stamper is 'Starofmay'. Kirstina has a beautiful gallery, all of her designs are so clean and crisp. I had a hard time deciding which card to case but I decided on this cutie. Check out Kristina's blog you won't be disappointed!


On my version of Kristina's card I changed the stamp that I used and some of the cardstock colors, otherwise it is pretty much the same as hers.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies used: Stamps~ Very Punny.
Paper~ Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Whisper White, Friends & Flowers DP (retired).
Ink~ Basic Black, Bliss Blue, Pretty In Pink, Barely Banana.
Accessories~ Black Gingham ribbon, circle punches.

3 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Love it, Diane. It's SO CUTE!

Alhambra Club said...

This is so cute, love your little birds and colors

Jennifer Meyer said...

Cute card Diane, Great case, Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...